(via the American Bank Center)
CORPUS CHRISTI, TEXAS – SMG managed American Bank Center is dedicated to providing an exciting and memorable Guest experience while ensuring the safety and security of all patrons along with our staff. The following policies and regulations have been set forth for attending any American Bank Center event.
The following items are not permitted within the American Bank Center:
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Purses, bags or containers larger than a small clutch bag
* Camera bags
* Fanny packs
* Cinch bags
* Computer bags
* Coolers (including thermos)
* Luggage of any kind
Patrons may bring in the following bags:
* American Bank Center approved clear plastic, vinyl or PVC that do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12" (images to be provided). Bags may be hand carried or have a shoulder strap.
* One gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc)
Additional prohibited items include, but not limited to:
* Bottles, cans coolers or similar containers
* Food, drinks or illegal substances
* Any weapon, including chains and studded bracelets
* Video equipment, professional camera, tripods or recording devices
* Laser pointers, aerosol cans, noise-makers, fireworks
* Backpacks, unwrapped gifts, large bags, boxes, umbrellas
* Helium balloons
* Smoking, including e-cigarettes or vapors
* Selfie sticks
* Pets or non-service animals
* Any other items determined to be unacceptable or dangerous by management
All Guests entering the arena during an event are subject to a search of their person and their property. This includes a visual inspection and a bag inspection conducted by American Bank Center security personnel. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items such as weapons, audio/video equipment, professional photography equipment, glass bottles, metal cans, food and beverage, etc. All large bags, i.e. backpacks, suitcases, beach bags, etc. will be prohibited from entry into the arena.
Founded in 1977, SMG provides management services to more than 230 public assembly facilities including convention and exhibition centers, arenas, stadiums, theaters, performing arts centers, equestrian facilities, science centers and a variety of other venues. With facilities across the globe, SMG manages more than 15 million square feet of exhibition space and more than 1.5 million sports and entertainment seats. As the recognized global industry leader, SMG provides venue management, sales, marketing, event booking and programming, construction and design consulting, and pre opening services for such landmark facilities as McCormick Place & Solider Field in Chicago, Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco, Houston’s NRG Park and the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. SMG also offers food and beverage operations through its concessions and catering company SAVOR, currently serving more than 130 accounts worldwide.
SMG managed American Bank Center is Corpus Christi’s premier event center. Follow us online at www.Americanbankcenter.com, facebook.com/AmericanBankCenter, twitter.com/AmericanBankCtr, on Instagram @americanbankcenter, Tumblr @AmericanBankCenter, and now on Periscope @Americanbankcenter.